2015 Supporting Information Practices in Refugee transition (SpIPiRT), Prof A. Lloyd, Dr O Pilerot,Dr F.Hultgren, Dr G.Nehlans. 215,000 SEK.
2013 Exploring CKD self-management, Queensland University of Technology, School of Nursing research grant Collaborator Prof A Bonner , Dr A Lloyd, A/Prof P Bennett, $25,000
2013 KaLiEDS ( Knowing and Learning in Everyday Spaces) : How do refugee youth use their everyday information spaces to learn? Innovation Community Grants Uniting Care: Dr Annemaree Lloyd and Dr Jane Wilkinson co applicants $12,000
2013 School of Information Research Fellowship $40,000
2011 Charles Sturt University, Faculty of Education Research Program Funding. “Research program funding for the Information Practices Research Program.”Principal Applications Professor Lisa Given and Dr Annemaree Lloyd: Co Applicants: Drs. Mary Anne Kennan, Kim Thompson, Asim Qayyum and Ms. Suzanne Lipu, School of Information Studies. $62,000
2011 Exploratory Project Grant Nurses Information Practices QUT/CSU/USCF $30,000
2011 Faculty of Education Excellence in Research Award $2,000
2010 Competitive Grant Settlers Project $23,270
2010 Erasmus Mundus Fellowship European Union Commission €5,000
2009 RIPPLE ARC Development Grant Settlers Project $5,000
2009 Nordforsk Networking Funding Applicants Professor Sanna Talja ( Univeristy of Uppsala), Dr Annemaree Lloyd ( Charles Sturt University) Professor Lousie Limberg ( University of Boras). 30,000 NOK
2009 Fellowship Grant RIPPLE (Research in Profession Practice Learning and Education) $30,000
2009 Information Practices of Ambulance Officers $4,882 (CSU)
2009 Renal Information Practice in Nursing $4987 (CSU)
- 2014 Journal Documentation Outstanding Paper of the Year
Lloyd, A.,Kennan, M.A,. Thompson, K. and Qayyum (2013) “Connecting with new information landscapes: information literacy practices of refugees”, Journal of Documentation, Vol. 69 No: 1, pp. 121 – 144.
- 2011 Faculty Education Award for Research Excellence, Charles Sturt University;
- 2011(with A. Bonner) Best poster presentation, 40th European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses’ Association/European Renal Care Association International Conference, 11-13 September, Ljubljana, Slovenia;
- 2011 (with A. Bonner) Best Research Paper presented at the 39th Renal Society of Australasia (RSA) International Conference, 8 – 11 June, Adelaide;
- 2010 (with A. Bonner) Best Advanced Paper. Paper presented at the 38th Renal Society of Australasia (RSA) International Conference, 3 – 5 June, Cairns;
- 2009 RIPPLE Fellowship;
- 2009-2010 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship awarded by the European Union Commission;
- 2006 ANZIIL (Australian & New Zealand Institute for Information Literacy) Best Conference Paper on Information Literacy Prize;
- 2003 American Library Association Library Instruction Round Table ‘Top Twenty Information Library Instruction Articles’ for 2003.